PURE EVIL
Mum who savagely attacked baby girl then went to buy lottery ticket instead of taking her to hospital GUILTY of murder

A MUM who fractured her baby’s skull in a horror attack that led to her death two years later has been found guilty of murder.
Sarah Ngaba, 32, caused “dreadful, life-shortening and life-limiting” head injuries to Eliza Ngaba in November 2019.

Sarah Ngaba has been found guilty at Birmingham Crown CourtCredit: Alamy
The mum caused horrific injuries to her baby daughterCredit: PA
The youngster passed away aged two in August 2022 respiratory infection after she was left vulnerable from the assault.
Ngaba has now been found guily of murder following a trial at Birmingham Crown Court.
Jurors heard Eliza’s injuries were caused by forceful shaking “together with a very significant impact” to the head, causing a complex skull fracture.
Instead of rushing her daughter to hospital straightaway, evcil Ngaba took a bath and bought a lottery ticket from a shop.
Prosecution counsel Jonas Hankin KC said a witness who saw Eliza on a video call on the morning of the assault “could see that her body was shaking”.
The man advised Ngaba to take Eliza to hospital immediately but the defendant said she needed to have a bath and did not call an ambulance, the court heard.
Mr Hankin added: “Instead, at 8.13am, she rang a taxi company.
“She was told that no taxi was available until 8.50am and that, if she needed to get to hospital sooner, she would have to make alternative arrangements.
“Despite that she settled for the taxi at 8.50am.”
Doorbell footage caught Ngaba leaving her flat at 8.40am and footage from a local supermarket at 8.59am showed her buying a lottery ticket and obtaining cashback.
The taxi driver arrived at 9.05am and described the defendant as being very calm and not seeming worried.
Once she finally got to hospital, Ngaba seemed “annoyed, detached and concerned about housing rather than her baby’s medical emergency”.
The prosecutor continued: “The prosecution says that this sequence of events is important.
“Eliza was visibly shaking. The defendant was told to take her to A&E. An ambulance was suggested. She didn’t call one.
“She chose to bathe and dress first, accepted a delayed taxi, went to a supermarket, bought a lottery ticket, travelled calmly to hospital, and did not even rush when she got there.
“That evidence is difficult to reconcile with the suggestion that the assault on Eliza was the product of an acute childbirth-caused disturbance of mind.
“It is more consistent with a lack of urgency, with detachment, self-concern, and a failure simply to prioritise her daughter’s welfare.”
Jurors heard head injuries inflicted by Ngaba were “a cause” of Eliza’s death as they had left her profoundly disabled and vulnerable to severe complications from infection, including death.
The mum was previously convicted of causing grievous bodily harm but the charge was updated to murder following Eliza’s death.
Ngaba has been remanded into custody ahead of sentencing on June 12
News
Viewers of Love Island are convinced Zac is trying to hit up another reality star—just days after his split from Millie
‘Love Island’ Fans Think Zac Is Trying to Hit Up Another Reality Star Directly After His Breakup With Millie Fans…
Netflix viewers are in total shock after disturbing audio surfaced of a prison phone call between Mackenzie Shirilla and her mother — following the horrific crash that k!ll3d her boyfriend and a friend back in 2022
Audio reveals sick prison phone call between Mackenzie Shirilla and her mum after her crime She joked about being famous…
The current status of the MAFS Australia 2026 couples has just been revealed — and it’s looking bleak across the board.
Here’s where all the MAFS Australia 2026 couples stand with each other, six months on It’s pretty bleak MAFS Australia 2026…
The search for 14-year-old Taylor Charlton has entered a deeply worrying phase, with new details revealing his last known movements before he vanished
FRANTIC SEARCH Map reveals last sightings of boy, 14, missing for 12 days & feared to have ‘entered river’ after…
Fans thought it was OVER… whispers of cancellation spread like wildfire — but now an insider has stepped in with a response that’s only making things MORE confusing
MAFS UK experts [left] and Shona during the Panorama episode [right]. Picture: Channel 4 / BBC Is MAFS UK 2026 cancelled?…
AFTERMATH OF THE SCANDAL — Married At First Sight Australia star Bec says her life has “crumbled” following “triggering” dress controversy
MAFS Australia’s Bec says her life has “crumbled” after “triggering” dress scandal Married at First Sight Australia’s Bec says she’s…
End of content
No more pages to load






