The former prince reportedly borrowed money from his family to settle a civil sexual assault lawsuit with Virginia Giuffre.

The former duke was stripped of his titles last year (Image: Getty)
Andrew Mountbatten-Windsor was reportedly loaned £12 million by his parents and brother to pay off sex accuser Virginia Giuffre – and has yet to pay any of it back. The disgraced former prince was handed £7 million from the late Queen Elizabeth II to settle the sexual abuse case in 2022, with a further £3 million coming from Prince Philip’s estate and £1.5 million from then-Prince Charles, sources have claimed.
Ms Giuffre, who died by suicide last year, alleged she was forced to have sex three times with Andrew, including when she was 17, which he vehemently denies.
The former Duke of York paid millions to settle the civil sex case despite insisting he had never met her, and reportedly only scraped together the funds by relying on family help.

The king reportedly gave Andrew £1.5 million for the pay-off (Image: Getty)
They added: “As far as anyone knows, he still has not repaid a single penny of the millions he borrowed.
“The money from the Royal Family bought her silence, but denied Virginia Giuffre her day in court and the chance to openly challenge his account of what happened.”
It was previously suggested that the firm had rallied around Andrew in a bid to draw a line under the Epstein scandal before the Platinum Jubileee of February 2022.
The furore surrounding the late Queen’s second son has only grown in volume in the years since, however, with the most recent batch of Epstein files released by the US Department of Justice triggering a police investigation into the former prince’s relationship with the convicted paedophile.
The force said: “While we cannot provide timescales over when a decision as to whether a criminal investigation will be opened, we can assure you that Thames Valley Police is making progress as quickly as possible.”
Following years of protection from his mother, Andrew was effectively made a commoner by King Charles last year after he was stripped of his right to be a prince and his dukedom over his ties to Epstein.
Buckingham Palace said on Monday it would “stand ready to support” the police if approached over the claims.
News
“THIS ISN’T THE MASTERCHEF WE KNOW…” — Fans React as Format Shake-Up Unfolds During Matt Tebbutt’s Debut
BBC viewers were left unimpressed as MasterChef: The Professionals returned for another episode. Matt Tebbutt made his MasterChef debut as…
“IT’S BEEN A BAD WEEK.” — Amanda Owen Breaks Silence on Tense Days With Clive
Amanda and Clive Owen have shared a new video with fans, updating them on their week on the farm Amanda…
“HE GOT WHAT HE WANTED… AND THEN EVERYTHING SHIFTED.” — Ferrari Back Hamilton, But New Threat Emerges
Lewis Hamilton is gearing up for his second season as a Ferrari driver. Lewis Hamilton could be set for another…
“SOME THINGS ARE BIGGER THAN RACING.” — F1 GREAT PARTS WITH LEWIS HAMILTON GIFT IN £82K HEARTBREAK DECISION
Drivers are getting more time behind the wheel this week at the first Bahrain pre-season test. Lewis Hamilton drove for…
F1 LEGEND SELLS LEWIS HAMILTON GIFT — Emotional Decision Raises £82K After Wife’s Health Battle
Formula 1 legend Nigel Mansell has decided to sell his collection to raise money for charity, which includes a gift…
“IS THIS THE BEST BOND FILM OF ALL TIME?” — The classic 007 movie IS NOW airing on ITV
Hailed as ‘the greatest James Bond movie ever made’ with fans giving it a 94% rating on Rotten Tomatoes Daniel…
End of content
No more pages to load






